Leader Community News - Snap Melbourne
Media associated with this campaign
Overview of this campaign
We set the following objectives for Snap Melbourne:
- Generate incremental advertising revenue.
- Receive over 5,500 images utilising the hashtag #snapmelbourne.
- Generate unique content for Leader to help grow audience & engagement across Leader print & digital assets.
- Increase awareness and engagement of Leader’s social media.
- Enhance brand advocacy with local mastheads.
Results for this campaign
The Snap Melbourne campaign over delivered on all objectives. Results are as follows:
- We exceeded our advertising budget by $41,000 or +51% over budget.
- Over 5,800 photos loaded to Instagram utilising the hashtag Snap Melbourne. +5.5% over objective. Use of the hashtag Snap Melbourne continues to grow and is currently sitting at 6,814 photos.
- 3,643,579 reached via twitter.
- 2,623,147 reached on Instagram.
- 790,000 people aged 10+ reached via our radio campaign.
- 90,000 reached with one Facebook event post.
- 47,093 reached with one Facebook story.
- 950 food items redeemed at Federation Square on event day.
- The following celebrities and groups supported the campaign: Curtis Stone, Lord Mayor Robert Doyle, the cast of Neighbours, the cast of Kinky Boots, Wentworth star Libby Tanner, Australian X-Factor finalist Taylor Henderson, 7 News reporter Michael Felgate, Politician Bill Shorten, Northern Blues Football Club, Nova radio host Jaben Ryan, Smooth FM radio presenters Mike Perso & Jennifer Hansen, Kiis 101.1 radio hosts Matt Tilley & Meshel Laurie, Channel 7 Weather Reporter Jane Bunn.