INMA Awards 2013 is the premier competition rewarding excellence in marketing newsmedia brands worldwide.
Entering the competition is about selecting your best marketing campaigns and benchmarking them against your peers.
Winning the competition is about recognition, respect, and prestige for your company, your brand, your department, your agency ... and you.
Deadline to enter: January 22, 2013
On Tuesday evening, April 30, 2013, the INMA Awards will be presented at the closing dinner of the INMA World Congress at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City. The above video gives a flavour of that evening.
The 78th Annual INMA Awards competition rewards global best practices in:
- Growing brand.
- Growing audience.
- Growing advertising.
- Deepening engagement.
- Rapidly developing new products.
Why you should participate
Enter your company's best work to:
- Reward your top marketing campaigns from the past year.
- Motivate your staff and your advertising agency.
- Be judged against your peers' best.
And if judged the best by our global panel of marketing experts, you will bask in the prestige of the most coveted marketing award in the newsmedia industry worldwide.
Enter the INMA Awards 2013, and unlock the door to a new world of creativity, ideas, and innovation.
To get started:
1. Review the tabs on this Web site.
2. Download a PDF Call For Entries located on all pages.
3. Submit entries online in a matter of minutes by clicking “Enter” on all pages.
Click below for easy-reference PDF
What we reward
The INMA Awards 2013 competition will reward marketing campaigns that produce:
- Unique concepts
- Strong creativity
- Winning synergies across platforms
You will be judged against peers of a similar size worldwide.