INMA Awards 2014 is the world's premier sales and marketing competition for news media companies seeking to innovate amid profound market change.
Reward your company's best ideas to:
- Energize brands
- Stimulate audiences
- Innovate in product development
- Grow revenue
On Tuesday evening, May 13, 2014, the INMA Awards will be presented at the closing dinner of the INMA World Congress at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco. The above video gives a flavour of that evening.
With new categories in an exciting new format, the INMA Awards represent the height of excellence in an industry looking to engage markets in new ways.
Winning the INMA Awards 2014 competition is about recognition, respect, and prestige for your company, your brand, your department, your agency ... and you.
Deadline to enter: January 31, 2014
Why you should participate
Enter your company's best work to:
- Reward your top ideas to grow audience, revenue and brands from the past year.
- Motivate your staff and your advertising agency.
- Benchmark against your peers' best efforts
And if judged the best by our global panel of experts, you will bask in the prestige of the most coveted sales and marketing award in the news media industry worldwide.
Enter the INMA Awards 2014 competition, and unlock the door to a new world of ideas, innovation, and creativity.
To get started:
1. Review the tabs on this Web site.
2. Download a PDF Call For Entries located on all pages.
3. Submit entries online in a matter of minutes by clicking “Enter” on all pages.
Click below for easy-reference PDF
What we reward
The INMA Awards 2014 competition will reward marketing campaigns that produce:
- Unique concepts
- Strong creativity
- Innovative thinking
- Winning synergies across platforms
You will be judged against peers of a similar size worldwide.