Your privacy is important to INMA. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that INMA collects, and the ways in which INMA
uses that personal information. INMA is the trade name of the International Newsmedia Marketing Association which is incorporated in the Commonwealth of Virginia
and does business in the State of Texas. We can be reached by telephone at +1 214 373-9111.
Personal information collection
INMA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
Using personal information
- Information about your use of this web site.
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the web site.
- Information about transactions carried out over this web site.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the web site services.
- Any other information that you send to INMA.
INMA may use your personal information to:
- Administer this web site.
- Personalise the web site for you.
- Enable your access to and use of the web site services.
- Publish information about you on the web site.
- Send to you products that you purchase.
- Supply to you services that you purchase.
- Send you statements and invoices.
- Collect payments from you.
- Send you marketing communications.
Where INMA discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, INMA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing of your data
INMA will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. INMA will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this web site will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the web site will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
Other web sites
This web site contains links to many other sites. However, INMA is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
P.O. Box 740186, Dallas, Texas 75374, USA.