Satisfying Audiences Blog
About This Blog
The Satisfying Audiences Blog aims to reflect print and digital content not just across platforms but extending into consumer events, non-news-related subscriptions and other audience vehicles for newsmedia companies. This blog written by INMA members is dedicated to identifying the emerging linkages between content, audiences, and platforms. The blog is an initiative by the INMA North America Division Board of Directors.
253 Blog Posts
Top 10 Viewed Satisfying Audiences Blog Posts From the Past Year
- 7 keys to launching a successful membership programme for your media company
- INMA: 4 reasons NYT, Washington Post are increasing digital audience faster than BuzzFeed, HuffPo
- 9 revenue paths your news media company should be exploring
- INMA: Toronto Star launches coffee product
- INMA: 13 best practices, behaviours that drive digital engagement
- 5 strategies to grow print, digital circulation
- 6 reasons home-delivered newspaper flyers continue to succeed
- Does your news media company really know what “audience” means?
- How Toronto Star is bringing in new revenue through NIE (yes, NIE)
- How New York Times is beating Twitter, LinkedIn in the audience race