Satisfying Audiences Blog
About This Blog
The Satisfying Audiences Blog aims to reflect print and digital content not just across platforms but extending into consumer events, non-news-related subscriptions and other audience vehicles for newsmedia companies. This blog written by INMA members is dedicated to identifying the emerging linkages between content, audiences, and platforms. The blog is an initiative by the INMA North America Division Board of Directors.
282 Blog Posts
Top 10 Viewed Satisfying Audiences Blog Posts From the Past Year
- INMA: 4 reasons NYT, Washington Post are increasing digital audience faster than BuzzFeed, HuffPo
- INMA: Toronto Star launches coffee product
- INMA: 13 best practices, behaviours that drive digital engagement
- INMA: Newsday generates US$2.5 million in retention revenue in 6 months
- INMA: 5 strategies to grow print, digital circulation
- INMA: 7 keys to launching a successful membership programme for your media company
- INMA: Study: Print remains preferred magazine platform
- INMA: Instead of courting Millennials, should news media skip this generation?
- INMA: 7 ways Millennials, Boomers read news differently
- INMA: Report: Third-party platforms = just 14% of digital ad revenue