Satisfying Audiences Blog
About This Blog
The Satisfying Audiences Blog aims to reflect print and digital content not just across platforms but extending into consumer events, non-news-related subscriptions and other audience vehicles for newsmedia companies. This blog written by INMA members is dedicated to identifying the emerging linkages between content, audiences, and platforms. The blog is an initiative by the INMA North America Division Board of Directors.
252 Blog Posts
Top 10 Viewed Satisfying Audiences Blog Posts From the Past Year
- 7 keys to launching a successful membership programme for your media company
- 9 revenue paths your news media company should be exploring
- 5 strategies to grow print, digital circulation
- INMA: Toronto Star launches coffee product
- 6 reasons home-delivered newspaper flyers continue to succeed
- Does your news media company really know what “audience” means?
- How Toronto Star is bringing in new revenue through NIE (yes, NIE)
- How New York Times is beating Twitter, LinkedIn in the audience race
- INMA: In light of Facebook changes, media companies must focus on local innovation
- INMA: 13 best practices, behaviours that drive digital engagement