INMA will conduct a workshop on mobile publishing January 26-27 at the Telegraph Media Group in London. The INMA Masterclass will teach you everything you always wanted to know about mobile publishing via iPad, smartphones, and more.
INMA volunteers who are mobile experts and work in the media industry will lead the Masterclass under the guidance of Mark Challinor, director of mobile at Telegraph Media Group and host of the workshop.
Key topics covered in the workshop will be:
- Collecting data and generating revenue on the mobile.
- QR, Blippar, Augmented Realty: hype or potential for publishers?
- HTML5 from a marketing perspective: Can HTML5 save you money? Cut out Apple and others? Open doors?
- HTML5 from a developer's perspective.
- Digital subscriptions.
- Using mobile to spur single-copy sales.
The INMA Mobile Masterclass promises to be a high-value and time-efficient workshop. A one-day event in the centre of London with a packed agenda, learning from the experts.
Mobile publishing isn't the future any more. It's here today. Understanding the importance of mobile publishing is key to achieving success in the newsmedia industry today.