INMA has launched a mobile Web site designed to bring global best practices to where news executives increasingly do business: their smartphone.
INMA Mobile may be accessed by:
- Opening a smartphone Web browser.
- Typing inma.org into the browser.
- Bookmarking for future use.
Designed by Arizona-based Drawbackwards, INMA Mobile is designed for simplicity:
- The latest INMA.org postings in chronological order.
- Social media plug-ins for easy content sharing.
- Upcoming conferences and seminars.
Go to INMA.org on your smartphone, bookmark it, and experience INMA in a new context.
Drawbackwards designs brand, app, and Web site experiences for start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. With decades of experience and a particular focus on user experience and interface design for mobile, tablet, and desktop, Drawbackwards helps forward-looking organisations create the future. Drawbackwards is based in Phoenix/Chandler, Arizona, USA.