The deadline for the INMA Awards 2015 competition — rewarding excellence among news media companies in growing audience, revenue, and brand — is Friday, January 23.
Entries may be submitted online in a matter of minutes at www.inma.org/awards.
INMA staff members are available to assist media companies with their entries:
- Global: Raquel Meikle is the global awards coordinator. She can be reached at email@example.com and +1 214 269-7485.
- Brazil: Michelle Milane, firstname.lastname@example.org, +55 (11) 99876-7998.
- Europe: Tom Corbett, email@example.com, +32 486 37-13 36.
- Latin America: Ana Gutierrez, firstname.lastname@example.org, +503 7857 5742.
- North America: Eric Hutchins, email@example.com, +1 214 864-4399.
- South Asia: Priya Marwah, firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 98 71 996878.
The 2015 INMA Awards competition features 15 categories that reward energizing brands, innovation in product development, stimulating audiences, and growing revenue. Award winners will be announced at INMA’s World Congress in New York in May. Click here for a complete list of categories.