The recent take-aways on the continuing co-dependent relationship between Facebook and news media companies?
There are many opportunities, like video ads.
There are many concerns, like Facebook is going to put its best interests above your media company’s.
And there certainly is much to discuss.
Here’s a look at what INMA bloggers have offered on the topic so far this year:
- Facebook’s video advertisements offer new opportunities for media companies
- Facebook, other social media platforms not the sole option for publishers
- Facebook Instant Articles top talk at Google’s #newsgeist un-conference
- Facebook’s Instant Articles: Repelling, rewarding, or required for media companies?
- Facebook app’s popularity demands strategic thinking from media companies.
- 5 reasons publishers should think twice about Facebook’s tempting offer
- McClatchy uses Facebook to get to know, engage audience
- 9 tips to building a Facebook-less content strategy for 2015